WAF sponsors individualized assessments and personalized treatment protocols that pinpoint – and, more importantly, treat – the underlying condition for U.S. Service Members and Veterans who have sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) while in the line of duty.
WHAT IS PERSONALIZED BRAIN CARE?
The right treatment protocol, for the right person, at the right point in time. This means our providers use objective measurements that are specific to the individual to tailor a personalized care plan. We don’t guess, we test. Our providers don’t treat numbers, they treat people.
Our program seeks to accomplish the following:
- Objective 1: Identify inflammation and detect if the neuro-steroids and neuro-active-steroids (hormones) are affected.
- Objective 2: Reduce inflammation while replenishing affected neuro-steroids and neuro-active-steroids (hormones) to physiologic levels.
- Objective 3. Return Quality of Life back to our program participants.
Your support returns proven leaders back to the game of life—where they are needed most—and that good will continue to ripple and magnify across the sands of time
- $10K covers all costs for physician guided care
- $2K covers one year of at-home support
- $175 covers one month of at-home support